At Loganberry Books, we respect your privacy. We do this by carefully protecting information that you provide to us. The following discloses what information our web site collects from you and what we do with the information. This privacy statement is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as a contract between you and Loganberry Books.
When you connect to our web site, we are able to recognize the Internet (IP) address of the computer providing you with Internet access. Our use of this IP address may help to diagnose problems with our server or otherwise administer our Web site. This IP address may also be used to gather broad demographic information. Your IP address is never associated with you as an individual and never provided to another company or organization.
When you shop for products from our web site, using the shopping cart, our site writes a small data file called a cookie on your computer. No personal information is placed in this file.
We do not collect your name or email address, unless you provide it on an order form, registration form, survey form, or send us an email. Our site's forms may ask or require you to give us contact information such as your email address, financial information, such as your account or credit card numbers when you are making a purchase, and demographic information, such as your zip code. We use this information to provide information, products, or services that you request from us. For example, financial information is used to bill you for products and services that you order. Any information collected is primarily for internal Loganberry Books use and is not made available to any outside group or organization except other affilates of Loganberry Books for designated purposes.
Our web site may contains links to other sites. We cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of sites that do not belong to Loganberry Books.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, feel free to contact us.
Processing and shipping times may vary, please allow 5-7 business days for processing. Some oversized and special delivery items may require additional shipping time.
- We will ship all packages USPS Media Mail for $3.75 for the first book, $1 for each additional book (approx. 5-15 days)
- USPS Priority Mail: $6 for first book, $2 for each additional book (approx. 3-5 days)
- International, Alaska and Hawaii: $20 for first book, $1 for each additional book (shipping times will vary).
We believe that we can work together with our customers to make every purchase a positive experience. We know that there are times when an exchange of merchandise may be necessary.
- If you have your receipt or packing list, a store credit will be issued for the purchase price of the item(s) and for any taxes due within 30 days of purchase.
- If you cannot produce a receipt or packing list the issued store credit may reflect any discounts that could have been applied to the original purchase.
- Returned product must be in the same condition it was when it was shipped to you, and contain the original product packaging and accessories.
Refunds are given as either 1) a credit or reversal of charges on the customer’ credit card or 2) as an online credit for future shopping cart purchases. No cash refunds are given.
- Customers may return product under the following conditions:
- Product was damaged during shipping
- Wrong product was shipped
Mailing Address for Returns
Items purchased online can be returned in person or by mail. Cost for by mail is the responsibility of the customer. Returned products should be mailed to:
13015 Larchmere Blvd.
Shaker Hts., Ohio 44120